To buy or to rent?
* A four bedroom detached house * Situated in a cul de sac within Maidenbower * Downstairs W.C. * Ensuite shower room to the main bedroom(being re-fitted for new tenancy) * Front and rear gardens * Garage and driveway * U...
Add to Shortlist
* extended four bedroom detached * being upgraded at present including new double glazed windows, new carpets, new oven and hob, re-decoration * unfurnished * separate and good sized lounge and dining room * pleasant cul-d...
An extended three double bedroom detached house * Refitted cloakroom * En-suite and family bathroom * Extended downstairs accommodation * Additional dining room * Conservatory * Solid oak wood flooring throughout the major...
Located within 0.4 miles of Three Bridges mainline train station Astons are delighted to market this spacious and improved four bedroom semi detached family home in Milton Road, Pound Hill, close to local schools and ameni...
* A particularly well presented four bedroom detached house * UNFURNISHED * Integrated appliances * En-suite to master bedroom * Good size rear garden * Garage and driveway * Available from now *
* Lovely four bedroom detached house in Maidenbower * open plan kitchen dining room * downstairs toilet * en-suit to master bedroom * driveway and garage * large additional reception room downstairs * unfurnished * walking...
* sharers considered * four bedrooms * good condition * furnished * available immediately * ample parking * refitted bathroom and kitchen * garage and driveway * downstairs cloakroom * Garden*
* four bedroom detached house * situated within walking distance of Three Bridges mainline station * downstairs cloakroom * refitted kitchen/breakfast room * en-suite shower-room to the master (being re-fitted prior to mo...
* Three bedroom semi detached house * Currently being redecorated throughout * Two spacious reception rooms * Kitchen/diner * Enclosed rear garden with side access * Driveway and a garage * Available 10th February *
© 2016 Astons. All rights reserved. | Estate Agency Websites Powered by
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.